Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. At Dimensions I Design, our website marketing campaigns are designed to improve search engine rankings and conversion rates by targeting the right user, using the most competitive keyword phrases. We have years of experience and expertise performing SEO services. We use the latest techniques available to get the most results from local and global organic search. To rank well and be found by users through organic search requires a strong understanding of keyword research, keyword deployment, site analysis, search engine submissions, SEO marketing and analytics. Our goal is to improve your organic search results, which leads to better conversion rates.
Our campaigns are custom-tailored to your industry
- Updating the site architecture (menus, navigation, etc.)
- Re-writing and editing content (the words on your website visible to search engines)
- Improving HTML tags (the hidden pieces of information in the code of your web site)
- Link building (finding appropriate web sites and obtaining links from their site to yours)
- Search engine submission (letting search engines know about your site) *Note: the frequency and methodology of submissions is sometimes debated among SEO professionals. Ask about their submission schedule/methods, and discuss the pros and cons. Generally, submitting your site to "hundreds of search engines" isn't all that helpful.
- Directory submissions (letting web directories know about your site) *Hint: this is often more difficult than it sounds.
The purpose of SEO is to drive customers to your website by using the right keywords and phrases for search engines to recognize YOUR website as a target.
Get 10% Off Web Design
This offer is for first time customers
Website Development & Online Marketing
WE CAN WRITE YOUR CONTENT!
Website writing is complex, and
very different from writing an
article, a book, or a thesis.
We have professional content
writers on staff. A well-written website can make the difference.